独立写作——机经上的 新人求照~

simonsong
agree or disagree ,the environmental issue is too complex to handled to handle by individual
As the development of the society, environment seems to be a much more serious problem than ever. Nowadays, everyone who facing this detrimental conditions should be responsible for that, dealing with environmental problems such as pollution. Some people may think , the individual’s power is so small and dispersed that they can’t handle this global serious problem ,However, I think it not so complex for the individuals to handle that, the individual can also be the important power to push this problem to be solved. I will demonstrate my thoughts into three aspects.

Firstly, we can change our lifestyle to adapt to the circumstance , such as reducing the using of water, or the electricity , going to school or company by bus instead of cars . As I know more and more people with social responsibility are going to take it in practice, who joining in environmental activities like the “Earth Hour”. All of above facts shows that we are able to handle the environment by changing the lifestyle.

Additionally, we will benefit the environment by choosing commodity in the market. As the science and technology develops, more and more energy-saving product have been invented ,such as the l energy-saving light ,electrical cars . if we tend to these kinds of products when buying what we want ,It also has good beneficial impacts on the environment.

Finally, as individuals ,we also should apply our rights to pressure the government to take some magnificent actions to keep the environment from worsening if necessary, for instance , last year, In Kunming, a city famous for appropriate climate, A PX project (building the factory whose material is very bad for the environment if revealed) was planned to taken in practice. Thousands of citizens protested against this project to the government to protect their homeland , finally, this project has been canceled because of the pressure from society.

All in all, from the above aspects , we know that, there is much more things we can do beyond our imagination. Environmental problems concerns everyone ,we should, and have adequate ability or power to handle that. There is no “complex” in protecting our homeland.
2条回复