求批改,by xiaoyu

jklps
do you agree or disagree : in 20 years, people will lead a more leisurely life
[align="left"]Leisure means you can spend as much time as you want on staff you like in good mood. If you ask me whether people can get leisure in the future, I will suggest you to compare now and 20 years ago. Then you will be convinced with my answer—no.[/align][align="left"]First and foremost, the impact of science and technology on people’s life become more and more immense. With new techniques, people can obtain a great deal of convenience and handle things quicker than before. Obviously speediness is not equal to leisure. For example, imagine you are a businessman. You can take a two-hour flight to Beijing from Shanghai and having a quick meeting then spend another two hours to go back to Shanghai. One day is all you need to finish a mission that you have to waste three days or more in the past. However, what will you do with reminder two days? Do something you love or accompany with your family? No, you will go on with your business day after day and hardly take a break. Can you call this kind of life leisure? I don’t think so.[/align][align="left"]Also, in the future, there will be more things that can satisfy you just by themselves. These staff seems to be good but they steal happy moments we want to spend with our friends. Let’s take mobile phone for example. Nowadays, our phone can do almost everything with enormous convenience—mailing, shopping, even reserving. It seems that we can save a lot of time and be more vacant, but the fact is that our desire increase with it. As a result, we can see a sad scene that a bunch of friends are in the same room but playing with their own phones. They are busy with replying e-mails or check out how many people have visit their personal homepages. Little by little, mobile phone take all spare time in your life just like encroaching on you. So you may have less leisure in 20 years. [/align][align="left"]In the end, let us look back at people’s life 20 years ago. Most of them do not have a mobile phone and they go traveling by slow train. Were they less comfortable or vacant? Oppositely, I think they lived a more leisure life than now. They were not afraid of forgetting reply a note or missing a flight. Of course they may spend more time but they have enough time and nobody will blame them if their train ran two days from Shanghai to Beijing. That can be defined as leisure in my view.[/align][align="left"]All in all, people with well- developed technology may not lead a leisure life because of their increasing desire in the future. But if you have a heart with peace and optimism, you can live with leisure now and forever.[/align][align="left"] [/align]
1条回复